Story: Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Air Date: 17th January 2021
The Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale is the ultimate day trip destination, located just 45 minutes from the Perth CBD.
- Serpentine National Park is home to some of the state’s best bridle, mountain biking and hiking trails, like Kitty’s Gorge and Gooralong Brook.
- The Park’s crowning jewel is the stunning Serpentine Falls, where visitors can go for a swim to cool off after exploring their natural surroundings.
- For those who are looking to try their hand at horse-riding, they needn’t look any further than Jarrahdale Equestrian Centre.
- Jarrahdale Equestrian Centre was founded by Australian Polocrosse Champion, Salli Galvin, who wanted to share the incredible therapeutic value of horses.
- There’s plenty of options for a drink and a bite to eat in the Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale, including Millbrook Winery, Jarrahdale Tavern and King Road Brewing Co.
- King Road Brewing Co. has all of your classic pub meals on offer, along with a selection of their very own handcrafted beers and ciders.
For more information, head to