Story: Wonky Windmill Farm
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 27th December 2020
Wonky Windmill Farm is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and experience the countryside of the South West.
- Wonky Windmill Farm is set on 130 acres in Yelverton, around a 25-minute drive from the Margaret River town centre.
- The farm was established in 2007 by the Fleming family who wanted to share their beautiful rural property with local and international visitors.
- There’s plenty of animals there, with everything from guinea pigs to goats, cows, ponies, kangaroos, emus and even an ostrich.
- The staff at Wonky Windmill go that extra mile to make sure that everyone feels safe and comfortable at all times.
- If you visit between April and December, you can pick your own fruit in the farm’s beautiful orchard. It’s full of seasonal fruit, like apples, oranges and lemons.
- Wonky Windmill also has café that serves delicious homemade food showcasing their specialty products. Their scones are the best in the West!
For more information, head to
For Facebook, head to