Story: Swan Valley Distillery Trail 2
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 12th December 2020
Chrissy continues along the brand-new Swan Valley Distillery Trail, experiencing the unique, first-rate distilleries that the region has to offer.
- The Swan Settlers Market is home to Sin Gin, a nano-distillery whose flavours are unashamedly local.
- Their pink gin doesn’t contain sugar. Its sweet flavours come from the botanicals that are used to make it, like strawberry gum, rosella flowers and lemon myrtle.
- Sin Gin source most of their botanicals from WA, including their coriander seeds, lemon myrtle and strawberry gum.
- The Kimberley Rum Company has won multiple gold medals nationally and internationally.
- Rum is their flagship product. Their spiced rum is made using native botanicals and has taken off over the past couple of years.
- Old Young’s pavlova vodka is made using passionfruit, strawberry, kiwi fruit, caramelised sugar and vanilla.
For more information, head to