Story: Swan Settlers Market
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Air Date: 15th November 2020
The Swan Valley region is home to some of the best artisans, growers and producers, and the Swan Settlers Market is where they all come together.
- You can find everything at the Swan Settlers Market, from fresh fruit and vegetables to local meats, homemade treats, arts and crafts, fashion and entertainment.
- Sin Gin is an award-winning distillery with a number of options that are perfect for summer, like their Sloth Gin.
- If wine is more your thing, then pop into Holy Mary Cellars. The owner and her family are descendants of Saint Mary Mackillop herself.
- You can make a cheeseboard to go with your wine, starting with a beautiful, handmade grazing board from Boards by Frank.
- The Sacred Cheese have you covered when it comes to cheese, with platters available to order and plenty of locally made options to choose from.
- The Swan Settlers market has some awesome vintage and upcycle shops in Annie’s Collective Wonderland.
- For some lunch, you can’t go past Gryphon Smokehouse. They’ve been offering authentic, American-style barbeque food since 2011.
- There is plenty to keep the kids entertained, with live music, a new playground, horse and cart rides, an activity corner and a petting zoo.
For more information, head to