Segment: Boutique Brews
Air Date: 22nd March 2020
Presenter: Nikki Parkinson
Perched on the picturesque Lake Walyungup, Whitelakes Brewery is becoming a popular boutique brewery priding itself on complimenting the environment around it.
- Baldivis and Rockingham are going through a rejuvenation, with Whitelakes at the heart of a new movement of passionate artisans.
- When you arrive at Whitelakes the staff will make you feel welcomed and relaxed
- You can experience the state-of-the-art brewing process at Whitelakes, which owners John and Sean like to call the ‘Theatre of Beer’.
- Whitelakes Brewery offer an award-winning range of beers, from lagers to dark ales, all designed to be ‘future classics’.
- Their core range includes their seven classics on tap – the Pilsners, Dark Lager, an English Bitter and a Summer Ale giving visitors a variety to try.
- Whitelakes Brewery have recently collaborated with Dingo Brewing Co. on a new beer, labelling it a quintessential WA brew.
- The brewery is serving up delicious food, from pub classics to their famous Whitelakes Cauliflower popcorn, with gluten free and vegetarian options available.
- The large grassed area out the front of the brewery is a great place for the kids to run around and play, whilst you relax and sit back with a pint.
- Right next door is the heritage Vernon Arms, sister to Whitelakes Brewery. It’s a true old English pub, serving up pub family favourites, cold pints and good times.
For more information: https://whitelakesbrewing.co/