Segment: Shell to Showroom – Willie Creek Pearls at Elizabeth Quay
Air Date: 15th March 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Discover the journey of the Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl, from shell to showroom, right in the heart of the city.
- Home of the world’s most beautiful jewel of the sea, the Pinctada Maxima.
- Willie Creek Pearls Australian south sea cultured pearls are sustainable and uniquely West Australian.
- Willie Creek is located 38km north of Broome and is home to the pearl farm and tourism operated to showcase and educate visitors on how they are grown.
- It is a West Australian family owned and operated business and has been around for 30 years.
- Their staff offer a personalised experience for guests whether they go to purchase jewellery or to learn about their shell to showroom experience.
- They can provide tailored packages for individuals, couples, private group or business events with the “Harvest your own” experience. You’ll be able to enjoy pearl meat horderves, champagne, and open up your very own Pinctada Maxima.