Segment: Rottnest Discovery Park
Air Date: 8th March 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
If you’re looking for somewhere to stay on your next trip to Rottnest Island, you can’t go better than the Rottnest Discovery Park.
- Opened just over a year ago, Rottnest Discovery Park looks out over Pinky’s Bay.
- This is the first glamping experience on Rottnest Island, situated in the heart of an A-grade nature reserve.
- This is the first new accommodation on the island in 30 years, designed to meet strict sustainability measures to ensure the environment around the 23 eco-tents remains pristine.
- Glamping gives guests the chance to get closer to nature with a level of comfort you can’t achieve anywhere else. There are three levels of camping luxury here, from standard to superior.
- The Deluxe offers the ultimate camping experience – metres from the beach with views to die for, walk in robes, an ensuite with double vanity and your own private deck.
- There is a lot to do here – you could swim in the incredible beaches, or relax with a cocktail at Pinky’s Beach Club.
- The Beach Club is the perfect destination to enjoy sunsets while tasting locally inspired meals, all thanks to the great work of chef Karl Wulf.
- The Beach Club features a brilliant swimming pool, a gorgeous grassed area overlooking the beach, and there are communal BBQ areas positioned across the holiday park.