Segment: Swan Valley Discovery Park
Episode: Ep 2
Air Date: 16th February 2020
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Swan Valley Discovery Park is the perfect place to base yourself on a trip exploring the fantastic wine region.
- Just 25-minutes from the Perth CBD, Swan Valley is one of the oldest wine growing regions in Australia.
- Discovery Parks started right here in WA, operating out of Bunbury and the Goldfields. They have expanded nationally with 280 properties – 42 in WA alone!
- The Swan Valley Discovery Park is beautifully appointed, located in a tranquil picturesque setting, and caters for everyone.
- You can start out on a budget in a tent, use your own camper or caravan on powered or unpowered sites, or check into a fantastic powered cabin, perfect for a family holiday or a romantic getaway for two.
- The superior 2-bedroom cabin comes with all necessities, including a kitchenette, air con and heating – as well as a private balcony.
- The kids can hit the playground while you enjoy the pool – you might find it hard getting them out to explore the Valley.
- Swan Valley is full of activities and events all year round, and if you’re looking to indulge yourself, you can visit the multitude of breweries, wineries, restaurants and specialty food experiences.