Story: Aloft Perth
Airdate: Ep 4, 4th August, 2019
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Situated in the perfect position to Perth City and entertainment precincts, Aloft Perth is the perfect place to base yourself to explore.
- From the moment you walk in the doors of the hotel, you know you have arrived somewhere special.
- The 224 room Aloft Hotel, is part of the Marriott Group of hotels and opened in 2017.
- The guest rooms of the hotel are fitted out with Chase lounges, luxurious bathrooms and amazing art works from artists such as Anya Brock, David Spencer and Elle Campbell.
- The hotel is perfectly based right near Perth Stadium and is located on the edge of the Swan River, allowing spectacular views from the rooms and areas of the hotel.
- Springs Kitchen located on site, is the perfect place to grab a meal. The signature dish of the hotel is 53 degree tenderloin, with truffled Gnocchi, Blue Cheese custard and heirloom carrots.
- The restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner and can seat approximately 150 people. The Rooftop Ballroom & Terrace which boasts stunning views of the Swan River, Perth Hills and City Skyline. The perfect venue for weddings, Christmas parties and social events… look at that perfectly positioned to take in the best views..
- If you stay on a Friday, or even if you are just looking for a location to visit on a Friday evening, be sure to visit the W ZYX and re:mix lounge, with live music every Friday night.