Story: Bickley Valley Road trip
Airdate: Ep 3, 28 July, 2019
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Winter Weekends are for mini-breaks, and a short 35-minute drive from the heart of the CBD, you’ll find the perfect locations to stop, unwind and re-charge, in the picturesque Perth Hills.
- The Bickley Valley is home to so many amazing locations and experiences, from Cideries, Wineries, fresh produce stalls and some spectacular scenery.
- First stop on this road trip is Plume Estate, a family owned and operated Vineyard and restaurant boasting some of the best views in the Perth Hills.
- Next stop is the Perth observatory, where you can join a tour and discover the history of Astronomy in Western Australia. Check out their website for more information and bookings.
- For the ultimate staycation in the Bickley Valley, where you can be right on Mother Nature’s door step is Hidden Valley.
- Stay in this beautiful adults only retreat, in your rammed earth cottage complete with kitchen and polished concrete floors.
- And yes, Hidden Valley is also an exclusive day spa, where you will be sure to experience the ultimate massage and luxury.
- Stay in the region and make the most of your trip by experiencing many more great locations in the hills such as Core Cider, Hainault Winery and Myattsfield vineyards, just to name a few.
Get out exploring now and plan your ultimate hills road trip!