Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Date of Broadcast: 3rd February 19
Chrissy is in the heart of the Southern Forrest’s, discovering the stunning location of Stonebarn.
- Located between Pemberton and Manjimup, the lodge at Stonebarn took 3 years to build using local stone and jarrah.
- When owner Dion Range and his family bought the property over 2 decades ago, they decided to start up a boutique bed and breakfast. However, now to stay at the property there is a small Caveat, you need to be getting married.
- Stonebarn is an amazing location for weddings and with the luxurious accommodation, you can stay on site too and it is a beautiful location to start the rest of your life together.
- Hosting weddings was not part of the original plans for the property, however neither was this destinations other claim to fame, Truffles
- 2000 Oak and Hazelnut trees were planted around the lodge and today Stonebarn is the third largest private producer of Fresh Perigord Truffles in the nation.
- Their truffles are in high demand and in fact the only other way you can stay at the lodge is if you are a Chef coming to experiment and sample the truffles, such as Leif Huru Head Chef of Nobu at Crown Perth.
- If you’re planning a wedding or thinking of renewing your vows why not pick the stunning location of Stonebarn and experience the beauty of the Southern Forrest’s on your special day.
If you would like to more information on weddings at Stonebarn or the styling of the venue and wedding was exactly what you are looking for, you can contact the following people who worked towards setting up the beautiful location and day.