Segment: Onslow Beach Resort
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
TX Date: 6th January 2019
Just a 2-hour flight from Perth, the town of Onslow is home to a spectacular beach resort that is the perfect place to base yourself while exploring the Pilbara.
- The Onslow Beach Resort has 4.5-star apartment style accommodation and is perfectly positioned right between the beach and the town.
- The rooms are modern and well appointed, with kitchen facilities and a relaxing lounge, a great place to look out over the ocean and enjoy the tranquillity.
- The resort is an excellent place to hang out with friends and is the heart and soul of the town with a huge function centre ideal for functions and conferences – or maybe even a wedding.
- The beer garden is a wonderful place to sit outside at night, and you won’t have to worry about keeping your kids busy when the bouncy castle is inflated. The pool is also a great place to cool down after a hot day exploring the region – it’s surrounded by frangipanis and palms, and truly feels like a tropical oasis.
- If you like your food, you’ll love the Beach Club Restaurant. They serve amazing meals and refreshing cold drinks, and the ambiance of the location is fantastic, especially once the night rolls in and the stars come out.
- Onslow isn’t far from Exmouth in Pilbara terms, and there is a lot to see and do in the town, as well as the surrounding areas. By basing yourself in the Onslow Beach Resort, you’ll be able to do all of your exploring in comfort and style.