Segment: Quad Bikes at Coral bay
Presenter: Rebecca Johns
Date: 25 November 2018
If you’re looking for a unique way to check out Coral Bay, and consider yourself a bit of an adrenaline junkie, you may be interested in a quad bike tour.
- The quad bikes are incredibly easy to use, and you’ll get the hang of them in no time.
- Setting off from Coral Bay with the smell of salty air and the wind blowing in your hair, it is a fantastic way to explore this spectacular and isolated stretch of coastline.
- One of the biggest advantages the quad bike gives you is the ability to check out areas that would usually only be accessible via four-wheel drive, such as some cliff sides that are a great place to spot turtles feeding in the shallows below.
- The tours have been running for 25 years with one of their main goals being conservation. Rehabilitation of the dunes is extremely important, as it keeps the vegetation growing and the wildlife coming back.
- Throughout the tour, the views over the iridescent water are truly amazing, and traversing down the sand dunes is an exciting time.
- The tour will take you to a secluded beach that is absolutely perfect for snorkelling. With warm, crystal clear water, it is easy to get lost amongst the marine life and vivid coral colours.