Date: Sunday 4th November 18
Title: InStyle Adventures – Traveling the Dampier Peninsula
Presenter: Christina Morrissy
Chrissy is travelling Instyle from Broome to Cape Leveque on the North Wests stunning Dampier Peninsula.
- InStyle’s guided four-wheel drive tours are fantastic, no two tours being the same. Tours are limited to four people, the hosts Kerry and Ed have spent more than 20 years as tour guides around the globe, before finding their calling on the Dampier Peninsula.
- There are some truly incredible sights on offer, with wide open spaces and vibrant colours.
- Within the next 3 years, the main road on the peninsula may be turned into bitumen, though still with plenty of off-road tracks available.
- Ed, has an extensive knowledge of the land, and will spend the tour providing you with interesting facts about the region.
- One of the stops on the tour is Beagle Bay, which features one of the most beautiful churches in all of Australia. Mother of pearl shells are used to create stunning mosaics, which are a fusion of the stories of the local population as well as the missionaries.
- The area features some absolutely incredible beaches, such as West Beach in Kooljaman with beautiful, red cliffs lining the beach, it’s the perfect place for a relaxing.
- InStyle offers day trips, as well as fully tailored 2-week tours. If there is anywhere in the area you are interested in visiting, make sure to give them a call for a fully supplied tour.
Ph: 1300 714 750