Title: RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park
Broadcast: 1st April 2018
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane and Chrissy Morrissy
Chrissy and Trevor are staying at RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park. This place is all about connecting with, and looking after, nature.
- Not far away we have Yardi Creek and the Ningaloo Marine Park as well.
- In true RAC Holiday Park style, you don’t have to travel far to get up close to the local wildlife, as the team here are often looking after foster babies, and always the chance to feed them or have a pat!
- This is a great place to base yourself to see everything that the area has to offer.
- Directly opposite the Park, is the Ningaloo Visitor Center who have a wealth of knowledge to hand!
- At the park, there are plenty of places to stay, with ensuite available for those who want a bit more luxury.
- The Blue Reef Motel, with dormitory style rooms, and shared bathrooms is perfect for the adventure seeking budget traveler, or solo traveler. There is also comfy accommodation that suits up to 6 people – all with cooking facilities!
- If you are looking to cool off there is a lagoon style swimming pool. There is also a large children’s playground with peddle bikes available for a bit of crazy fun around the park.
- The Vlamingh Lighthouse keeps watch over this stunning coast looking out over Ningaloo and is a perfect spot if you want to catch that beautiful sunset.
P: 1800 871 570