RAC Karri Valley Resort
25th March 2018
How often do you go on holidays and the drive everywhere from your accommodation? Today we are going to park the car, unload the bags and leave the driving till the trip home. Chrissy explores the RAC Karri Valley Resort.
- This is the kind of place that is perfect for everyone and its currently undergoing an extensive upgrade including the addition of a new camping area which will make it even better!
- Being an RAC Destination there is always going to be brilliant accommodation and Karri Valley is quite unique because when it was originally built, it was designed as a luxury resort in the forest. There are 2 and 3 bedroom chalets with fires for the winter months or studios with lake views.
- No matter where you are you can be guaranteed a couple of local animals will come over to introduce themselves.
- Being secluded in the forest means there is no access to internet. If you are desperate though, you can get Wifi at the restaurant and reception.
- There are a number of walking trails to explore which are brilliantly signed or if you’d prefer to explore at a more leisurely pace you could glide across the lake in canoe, fish for some trout or just take a swim!
- There is a fine dining restaurant which overlooks the lake. The restaurant cooks up a variety of meals with all ingredients sourced locally.
- There are a variety of activities to do within the resort.
P: 13 17 03