Title: Meet Koalas
Broadcast: 3rd September 2017
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissey
Chrissy gets up close and personal with the fuzzy koalas at Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Caversham is home to over 2000 animals most of them native and many facing huge challenges in their natural environments.
- The koalas are at Caversham to educate the public as unfortunately koalas are facing extinction. People being able to get up close and personal with the Koalas encouraging them to be more invested in their future.
- You wouldn’t be able to get this close to a Koala in the wild as they are high up in the trees and not as friendly and comfortable with people.
- The koalas have quite strict viewing times; four times a day as they need 18 to 20 hours of sleep a day.
- Being able to meet the koalas is included in the entry fee as well as everything else at Caversham.
Caversham Wildlife Park
P: (08) 9248 1984