Family Fun at Caversham Wildlife Park
If you want to do more than just look at our unique fauna, then Caversham Wildlife Park is the place to be!
- Just a 30 minutes’ drive from Perth CBD, Caversham Wildlife Park allows you to get up close and personal with the animals, as well as learn about conservation.
- Chrissy meets with Debbie, the park manager, who explains how there are over 2000 animals at Caversham, spread across 35 acres of land. The surplus of space means they can replicate the natural environments of the animals as much as possible.
- Debbie recommends getting here early, and allow yourself at least three hours at the park to explore and ensure you meet all the animals.
- There are plenty of activities to do here, from getting hands on in the kangaroo enclosure, to watching a farm show, to exploring all the amazing wildlife they have at the park. You walk out of this place not just entertained, but also informed about wildlife conservation.
- One of the best things about Caversham is when you come through the front gate, all the shows are included in the price, making it really good value for money.
Caversham Wildlife Park
P: (08) 9248 1984