Broadcast: 8th May 2016
Presenter: Matt Hale
Matt Hale has a shot at wakeboarding, an extreme watersport with a difference.
- The only way to wakeboard would require you or your friend to own a boat along our coastline or Swan River, at Perth Wake Park that has all changed.
- Perth Wake Park gives people a chance to experience wakeboarding by attaching you to a cable.
- If you’re eight years or older, you are legible to participate in wakeboarding.
- There are two lakes; the Beginner Lake is where you learn the ropes of how to wakeboard, and then for the more daring thrill-seeker is the main lake, it has faster cables and more jumps to keep things interesting.
- Wakeboarding is very accessible, all you need to turn up with is your bathers and the team will set you up with the necessary safety gear.
For more info, check out:
(08) 9524 2884