Broadcast: 1st May 2016
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor takes us to Ospery Waters to experience a great lifestyle.
- Ospery Waters is five minutes from Mandurah and is a great place to experience prawning, fishing and crabbing, boating or kayaking.
- It boasts the facilities of the city in a resort lifestyle.
- The whole place was master planned to take in the environment.
- There is a newly-opened play area on the foreshore reserve which includes a barbecue area, picnic area, children’s mazes, and social spaces.
- They have retained all of the old trees but also enhanced it by landscaping using native plants that bring more birds and animals.
- Make a Wish, Cachet and Mirvac got on board to build a home to be auctioned off to raise money for sick children.
- The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and also a study.
P: 61 2 9080 8000