Broadcast: 5th April
Presenter: Carmen Braidwood
Carmen Braidwood spends her Friday night at the Twilight Hawkers Market. The Twilight Hawkers Market is Perth’s original and biggest street food market, bringing the tastiest street food from around the globe to the heart of Perth.
- Hosted by the City of Perth, the Twilight Hawkers Market is held at Forrest Place in Perth, adjacent to Wellington St and the Murray St Mall.
- You will enjoy delicious dishes from all corners of the world….tastes from a melting pot of international cultures from Indonesian Satays, Malaysian curries, Turkish gozlemes, Moroccan tagines, Colombian Empanadas, Mexican Burritos & Japanese Delights to name but a few.
- Cross-cultural influences continue with the entertainment – live music from local artists & bands from all over Perth.
- For the very first time, the Twilight Hawkers Market is stretching out into the Murray St Mall Lounge for the ‘Eat Drink Perth Dessert Garden’ offering a wide arrange of desserts from ice cream and gelato, European pastries or unique and uncommon delights.
- The Twilight Hawkers Market continues to run until the 24th April every Friday night from 4:30pm – 9:00pm.
Contact: City of Perth