Broadcast: 29th March
Presenter: Tod Johnston
There’s always something to do in Fremantle but adding to the buzz are the street performers. Tod makes Fremantle his destination to view the exotic performances of the 2015 Street Art Festival.
- Australia’s biggest and best street arts festival returns in full force to Fremantle this East long weekend.
- The festival has pitches all across the City but key locations are along the Cappuccino Strip (South Terrace), Market Street and the Esplanade Reserve.
- Performers from around the globe will invade the streets, turning them into over 11 stages to amuse, astound and amaze.
- You don’t need to buy tickets to see these performances; they’re all publicly displayed.
- For a full program of events and to discover what’s happening in Fremantle go to fremantlestory.com.au