Story: Trev’s Day - Part Two
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 26 December 2021
Rottnest is packed with activities to suit everyone, including the golf lovers! Trevor tries his hand at a round of golf.
- There are plenty of grab-and-go options when it comes to food on the island.
- Visitors can grab a cup of coffee at The Lane, a foot-long sandwich from Subway, picnic supplies from the General Store, or an award-winning pie from the Rottnest Bakery.
- The Quokka Hoppa is a unique new service from Adma’s Buses on the island which allows visitors to catch a ride anywhere on the island.
- Tucked away behind the Settlement between Karma Resort and The Basin you’ll find the Rottnest Island Public Golf Course.
- The Golf Course combines a nine-hole golf course, putting green, bowling green, and casual licensed Clubhouse.
- Playing golf on Rottnest is hassle-free. Visitors can hire clubs and golf carts from the Clubhouse or, if travelling with a group and prefer to bring your own golf clubs, book ahead to have the team at Karma arrange an equipment pick up from the jetty.
For more information, head to