Story: Lake Brockman
Presenter: Jo Beth Taylor
Air Date: 21 November 2021
How would you like to camp in a beautiful state forest, right on the edge of a simply stunning lake? Jo Beth checks out the best spot for a glamping getaway.
- The beautiful Lake Brockman Tourist Park is located just 10 minutes out of Harvey. Right on the banks of the recreational Logue Brook Dam.
- It is home to great trout fishing all year round and is a perfect place to base yourself while you explore the Harvey region.
- Each campsite comes with a parking space for your vehicle or caravan, a park bench, and a fire pit. It is conveniently located near an ablution block and camp kitchen.
- Lake Brockman Tourist Park has fully equipped family cabins and nestled in the forest, overlooking the crystal clear waters of Logue Brook Dam, are adults-only glamping tents
- Lake Brockman is a great destination for wakeboarding, a gentle boat cruise, or even just a coffee from the onsite café.
For more information, head to: